An eco tour is the time to “decelerate” and think over what is happening in own life.
The absence of “civilization benefits”, such as television, the Internet and communications, will help you feel the power and enchantment of the wild nature, to cheer yourself up with the powerful energy and, perhaps, answer the important questions.
You can walk on top of the bald peaks surrounding our camp and, watching from the height at the sea and the red granite rocks standing there for centuries, feel a small “grit” in that world.
Test the absolute silence – it is the luxury of our times!
– make sea tours in the boat, with visits to picturesque islands
– take a wood-fired steam bath and plunge into the Barents Sea
– taste the delicacies from the northern sea bottom
– enjoy the non-setting sun of the polar day sitting near the bonfire
– see the sacred stones of the Kola Island, Seida
Our prices and conditions
We accept groups of 4 persons, a tour of 2 days
– in a house for 4 persons
– in a house stylized as an army tent, in one company of 7 persons
– an option of setting an own tent
Daily accommodation cost (checkout time: 2.00 p.m.):
- Accommodation cost with 3 meals: RUB 5,000 per person
The cost includes: delivery by water, to the base and back, accommodation, board, bath at the seashore (3 hours).
2. Accommodation without board: RUB 3,000 per person
The cost includes: delivery by water, to the base and back, accommodation, a dining room with a gas stove, dishes and water is provided
3. Cost of accommodation in own tent: RUB 1,500 per person
The cost includes: delivery by water, to the base and back, a dining room with a gas stove, dishes and water is provided.
– Child, under 5: free of charge
– Child, aged 5 to 12: 50% price.