The Northern Harmony tourist center is located in a small island in the Barents Sea. The unique geographic position creates the excellent conditions for diving and river and sea salmon fishing.
Where to find us?
How to get to us
1st option: TRANSFER from the Murmansk airport or railway station to the holiday venue and back costs RUB 3,000 per person
2nd option: by your own motor transport to the Titovka café (by paved road)
From Murmansk via M-18 federal highway to Norway, 100 km to the checkpoint (you should produce a Russian or foreign travelling passport), then 200 meters to the Titovka café (the equipped parking lot is available).
- We will meet you at the Titovka café, transport you by car off-the-highway (12 km), then by motor boat along the Titovka River, exiting to the Motovsky Bay of the Barents Sea, and then 5 km to our base. The transfer from the Titovka café to the holiday venue and back costs RUB 2,000 per person.
3rd option: you drive in your own car to the Titovka River mouth (12 km off-the-highway in the forest, of poor quality in some sections)
100 km from Murmansk via M-18 federal highway to Norway, to the checkpoint (please produce a Russian or foreign travel passport). Near the point, turn to the right and go off-the-highway towards the Rybachiy Peninsula, to the branching of two roads (the Rybachiy Peninsula is to the left), follow the right-hand branch, to the end of the road (the river mouth) where you can leave your car.
- We meet you at the river bank, then transport you by motor boat along the Titovka River exiting to the Motovsky Bay of the Barents Sea, and then 5 km to our base.
The water transfer is free of charge.
We can meet you and deliver to the base:
– TRANSFER from Murmansk Airport or Railway Station to the holiday venue and back, RUB 3,000 per person
– TRANSFER from the Titovka café to the holiday venue and back, RUB 2,000 per person
– TRANSFER from the Titovka river mouth (by water), free of charge
Copyright: Northern Harmony Tourist Center at the Ends of World.