How to get to us
1st option: TRANSFER from the Murmansk airport or railway station to the holiday venue and back costs RUB 3,000 per person
2nd option: by your own motor transport to the Titovka café (by paved road)
From Murmansk via M-18 federal highway to Norway, 100 km to the checkpoint (you should produce a Russian or foreign travelling passport), then 200 meters to the Titovka café (the equipped parking lot is available).
- We will meet you at the Titovka café, transport you by car off-the-highway (12 km), then by motor boat along the Titovka River, exiting to the Motovsky Bay of the Barents Sea, and then 5 km to our base. The transfer from the Titovka café to the holiday venue and back costs RUB 2,000 per person.
3rd option: you drive in your own car to the Titovka River mouth (12 km off-the-highway in the forest, of poor quality in some sections)
100 km from Murmansk via M-18 federal highway to Norway, to the checkpoint (please produce a Russian or foreign travel passport). Near the point, turn to the right and go off-the-highway towards the Rybachiy Peninsula, to the branching of two roads (the Rybachiy Peninsula is to the left), follow the right-hand branch, to the end of the road (the river mouth) where you can leave your car.
- We meet you at the river bank, then transport you by motor boat along the Titovka River exiting to the Motovsky Bay of the Barents Sea, and then 5 km to our base.
The water transfer is free of charge.
We can meet you and deliver to the base:
– TRANSFER from Murmansk Airport or Railway Station to the holiday venue and back, RUB 3,000 per person
– TRANSFER from the Titovka café to the holiday venue and back, RUB 2,000 per person
– TRANSFER from the Titovka river mouth (by water), free of charge
Copyright: Northern Harmony Tourist Center at the Ends of World.